Spring time opening
Pool opening takes place from early to late spring. Below are the steps we take to ensure your pool is opened safely. The process takes 3-7 business days depending on pool size.
- Draining of waste water from surface of the pool cover (if any)
- Removal of leaves and organic waste from the cover surface (storage in paper waste bags and placed for garbage removal)
- Removal of cover, rinsing with preservative, folding and storage
- Assembly of all filtration, sanitation and heating equipment
- Removal of debris from inside of pool
- Treatment of water with appropriate chemicals
- Skimming and vacuuming the pool for swim ready
- Starting from $ 350.00
Contact us to book your pool opening
Outdoor pools can be lots of fun, but only when they are clean and welcoming. With our services, your pool can be clean and ready for every single swim. Below are the steps we take to guarantee an irresistible experience.
- Vacuum, brush and skim pool
- Clean filter baskets
- Back wash filter
- Empty pump and skimmer baskets
- Add fresh water
- Test and balance pool water
- Starting from $80/ week
Out door pools are commonly closed over the winter season to prevent freezing from damage to equipment. Below are the steps we take to ensure your pool is closed safely. The process takes 3-7 business days depending on pool size.
- Lowering water of the pool below all jet returns
- Removal of all water from underground plumbing and filling with plumbing anti-freeze where needed
- Plugging of all returns and accessible drains
- Preparation of all filtration, sanitation and heating equipment for the winter season
- Covering of the pool
- Starting from $350
Hot tubs and Spas
In ground and above ground hot tubs
Many back yard pool owners also enjoy the luxury of a hot tub. Some are built as part of the pool and others are stand alone. We service and maintain both! Bundle a pool service with a spa for the best experience.
- Spring opening
- Cleaning and maintenance
- Winter closing